CLICK HERE to return to the main menuCLICK HERE to return to Hillary
EIGHT QUOTES FROM 8 DIFFERENT BOOKS her actual words:
(1)"Where is the Godamn flag? I want the Godamn fucking flag up every morning at fucking sunrise."
From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler,
P. 244; Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day 1991.
(2)“Fuck off! It's enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day!
From the book "America Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p.90; Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning."
(3) "If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!"
From the book "The First Partner" p. 259; Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.
(4) "Stay the Fuck back, stay the Fuck back away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fucking do as I say, Okay!!?"
From the book "Unlimited Access" by Clinton’s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p. 139; Hillary is screaming at her Secret Service detail.
(5) "Where's the miserable cock sucker?" (otherwise known as “Bill Clinton”)
From the book "The Truth about Hillary" by Edward Klein, p.5; Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer.
(6) "You fucking idiot" From the book "Crossfire" ~pg. 84;
Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.
(7) "Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those fucking sunglasses! We need to go back!
From the book " Dereliction of Duty" p. 71-72; Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.
(8) "Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can't Fuck her here!!"
From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 243; Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female.
This ill-tempered, foul mouthed, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next President, and lead our nation's civilian and military might, in domestic and foreign affairs and policy, that has been near irreconcilably damaged by our current administration. Is this the direction we want to head? Is she the one to lead us back to a stronger, internationally respected and admired country?
CLICK HERE to return to the main menu
CLICK HERE to return to Hillary